Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kadence at Four months old

 It has been so much fun for me to go out once a week and help Valerie with Kadence.  She has grown up
 so fast and changes so fast.  Each Monday morning I get to hold, hug, and love little Kadence.  She has
 brought so much happiness into our family.  There are times she looks like Dallas, but in these pictures she
 looks like Valerie did as a baby.  Being a grandparent has been a blessing in our lives.  It is so fun to see
 your children become parents.  I know that I won't be able to do this forever, when the weather gets nasty,
 I'll have to stop coming out, but until then, I look forward to every Monday spending quality time with our
 little grand-daughter.  I really like this stage in my life.  It makes me feel young again.

                                                  Kadence Knowlton at four months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment