Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome to: A Red Carpet Premier prom 2009


April 18, 2009 was Prom night. The Union High School was being invaded with classy looking gentlemen and gorgeous young ladies. This would be Tyler's last big dance to attend. His date, Sydney Croizer form Neola. When Tyler wanted a white tux, Tiffany and I didn't think he made the right choice. But after seeing him in it, we guessed that Tyler knew what would look good. They were a cute couple and they both had a good time. The principal told me the next day that Tyler really has some nice dance moves and that he should show them to me some time. Here are some pictures of prom night. He was in a group with good kids and they really had a good time. I can't believe that my "baby" is growing up! He graduates in a month!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment