Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Point and the Tulip Festival

I just love going to the Tulip Festival in Lehi and the Thanksgiving Point Gardens.  I got a membership card for Mother's day last year and it's good for one year, so I called up Valerie and said, "Let's take Kadence and get some pictures of her with the colorful tulips.  It has been so cold, that the tulips didn't come out as fast, so they extended the festival for one week longer.  It was a beautiful day.  Valerie and Kadence met me at my sister's house and we drove over to the gardens.  Kadence was in her little Easter dress.  She looked so cute.  Off we went and looked at the beautiful flowers and the colors.  It was so much fun spending the day with Valerie and my little grand daughter.  




Valerie with Kadence April 22, 2011.
 Kadence almost 10 months old.

 "Hi Grandma!"

 Grandma with little Kadence.

 Kadence just didn't want to look at the camera.

 Kadence in her Easter Dress.

 Having so much fun outdoors.

 Say Cheese!

 Flowers at Thanksgiving Point.

 Having so much fun!

The tulips and the colors were so pretty. Wish
this was my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment