Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Easter Pictures with Kadence.

I thought it would be fun to put Kadence in my huge Easter Basket full of grass and eggs and start snapping pictures.  I had the opportunity to have Kadence out here for a few days so it was photo time.  I'm sure Kadence didn't like it much, but she better get use to it because her grandmother loves to take pictures!  I put her in the basket and took these pictures.  She had fun playing with the eggs and grass.  She is growing up so fast. These pictures were taken in April 2011.  She was going to turn 10 months old this month.  Where has the time gone?



"Hi Grandma, is this what you want?"
" Are you sure it's okay if I sit in this?"

 "How's this?"

 "This is fun, now where's the candy?"

Pictures taken April 6 & 7, 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment