Friday, January 29, 2010

Dale's Birthday

I wanted to do something special for Dale's Birthday this year. Having it the day after Christmas can be somewhat of a letdown. So we decided to to out to Highland to my sister's house and have pizza, and then leave for Salt Lake to see the Joseph Smith movie @ the Legacy Theater and then look @ the lights on Temple Square.

It had been a while since we had seen the temple lights. My sister Adele and her daughter
Lexi went with us. We got to Salt Lake in the late afternoon and went to the movie first. Once it was over, we walked outside and the lights were on. It was so beautiful! Just like I remembered so long ago. I had fun taking the pictures, but my subjects thought otherwise. But that's okay, cause they knew they better cooperate if they wanted me to stop. Even though it was nippy, it was a wonderful evening spending it with my Hubby, and family. Dale, you look pretty darn good for turning 51! Happy Birthday Sweetheart.
Dallas, Valerie, Becky, Tiffany, Tyler, Dale, Lexi, Adele

Lexi & Adele
Still looking good @ 51!!




No comments:

Post a Comment