Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009


Our Christmas Tree



Grandma Ruth with Tiffany & Valerie


Dale made this train for me


Our home lit up on Christmas Eve
Ready to eat on Christmas Eve




We had a wonderful Christmas as a family in Pleasant Valley, Utah. Tiffany was home from UVU and enjoying every minute of it. Tyler was also @ home. Dallas & Valerie and their little dog Mater came out to spend Christmas with us this year. Jason and Alicia flew to Washington to be with her family. We had a lovely Christmas Eve dinner and invited Mom and Dad over to eat. Grandma Ruth was invited to, but had another offer to go to Betty's. I didn't want to bake on Christmas day, so I planned our dinner on Christmas Eve. It was so nice, Christmas music in the background and eating good food with family. After we ate, we read the Christmas story from Luke. We each talked about how Christmas is a special time where our Savior gave us a wonderful gift. I hope we all remember the true meaning of Christmas. I can't believe that it's been one week since Christmas has come and gone. Is 2010 going to be the same way? I guess we will have to wait and see. Hope you enjoy the pictures and I hope all our family and friends had a wonderful Christmas spending it with family. Love you all!

Attending dinner were: Tiff,Tyler,Val
Dallas, my mom & dad, Dale & Becky




Christmas MorningValerie made this picture for me!
Dale with his new toy trackhoe
Valerie & Dallas

Playing with Dallas' Legos

Tiffany in her new robe,
not sure what she's doing!

1 comment:

  1. So KK tells me that for Christmas all of us grandkids got together and got grandma Ruth a year long pass to the beauty shop. I'm just saying that I've been talking to every young man that has worked on your farm in the last 20 years and if Dale OK's it we're thinking about going in on the same thing for him. Just saying...

    All is well in the Air Force. They have me at a professional school for a month in Montgomery Alabama and since it's stateside Michelle and the boys came with. Problem is, our hotel room is one tiny room. Now we all go to bed at 7.

    I hope you are all well, Happy Christmas and Merry New Year.

    addie.

    ReplyDelete