Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spending time with Kadence




Valerie started back to work the end of August and I started to drive out on Sundays to tend Kadence on Mondays while Valerie worked. Kadence has changed so much from week to week.
Being a grandmother has been so rewarding!! I love it and Kadence started to smile when I came out. That was so cool to have her give her grandma the first real smile before she gave it to her mommy. I have loved so much being able to spend time with our first grand child. I didn't know that it could be so much fun. I hope the weather stays really nice for a while so I can keep going out there and tend her. Here are some pictures of Kadence. Enjoy. . . . they grow up really fast before you eyes.

Saying goodbye to my sweetie.


Having fun taking pictures while Kadence
was asleep.


Looks so peaceful.

Dallas' cousin took these pictures.
So adorable and you can see her red hair.

So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment