Wednesday, October 14, 2009

God Paints a Masterpiece

On September 29, 2009, I spent the most wonderful day with my daughter Tiffany.
It's funny how it happened. She had met me in Strawberry to get some information that she needed for school and on her way through Provo Canyon she told me how gorgeous the leaves were. Well I wanted to see the leaves and Dale really didn't want to take me. Tiffany wanted to ride the Heber Creeper, but didn't have the money to do it. Well Tiffany talked to her dad and told him that I wanted to see the Fall leaves. Before I knew it I would be meeting Tiffany out in Heber and we would both get on the train and see the fall leaves through Provo canyon.The drive through Strawberry and Daniels canyon was absolutely beautiful. The colors were so brilliant! Words can't describe what I saw.. I was just taking it all in. I hadn't seen this type of color for two to three years and I'm glad I took a moment out of my busy schedule to spend some quality time with Tiffany and enjoy God's masterpiece he had painted. It was such an awesome day to see all the beauty around me. I'm so thankful for all my blessings that I receive from my Heavenly Father. I think this was a way he was telling me Thank you. I hope all of you have enjoyed the masterpieces that God has painted for you. I found out that you have to take time and look for them and I can tell you that it's worth it. Hope you enjoy the pictures.








2 comments:

  1. Ah Becky you are making me homesick something crazy! Thank you so much for taking pictures of all of that and posting them. I love the Heber Valley, the Provo Canyon and the HVRR almost as much as I love Tiffy. If they just had a Panera Bread at the foot of the Deer Creek Dam, I think then it would be a toss up but for now Tiffy still wins. I am a Utah boy through and through and I sure miss my family and my home. Funny to hear this kid say that since I'm the one who up and left the state. Please say hi to Dale and the kids for me, when you see them. I love you all.

    addie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How BEEEEAUTIFUL!!! :) Thanks for sharing the fall colors with us, since I totally missed them again this year. Way cute family pictures too. Who is your photographer???? J/K! Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete