Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day


Mother's day came and went fast. In fact the whole month of May passed before my eyes. I'm so grateful for my mom. She has been my best friend throughout my whole life. I'm so lucky to have her living just down the road from our house. I was jealous of my sister that mom was living with her and could see her everyday. Now it's my turn and I can see her everyday. What a wonderful blessing to have both of my parents living close to me and my family. They are the best and we even get to have Dale's mom living in Roosevelt that is close to us also. Family is everything to me, and I'm lucky to have the two best families in the whole world close to me. Hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day and told your mothers how much you love and appreciate all they have done for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment